Automotive Sales Trainee Career in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Automotive Sales Trainee Career in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Automotive Sales Trainee Career in Nairobi Kenya
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client, an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi Kenya with controlling interests in such diversified fields such as Motor Sales and service, hospitality, investment and financial services seeks to recruit an Automotive Sales Trainee.
- University Degree or Diploma in any field;
- Must possess a valid driving license.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Build and maintain long client relationships with new and existing businesses
- Meet profit target and ensure a sustainable growth
- Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure quality services required by customers are delivered
- Ensure that prospects are well managed and maintained throughout their entire life span
- Ensure that all procedures and documentation pertaining to any sales are duly completed
- Maintain an awareness of local market competition conditions and industry trends by conducting marketing analysis
- Visit prospects for unit sales
- Answer all phone calls and give out information as dictated by policy/procedure
- Track how prospects are saying about us and follow up after they have visited PS
- Shop competition through phone calls and visits on a regular basis
- Communicate to prospects in person, over the telephone and/or in writing the available units, services available, and terms of lease.
- Assist with the composition of newspaper advertisements.
- Compile and update listings of prospects
- Should be good at B to C Sales.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment
- Demonstrable aptitude for customer focus.
- Must be flexible, proactive and should be able to represent the specific brand.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Persuasive and persistent sales person
- Good communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy- MS Office
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to email@example.com
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer