Automotive Sales Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job opportunity;Automotive Sales Executive in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Automotive Sales Executive in Nairobi, Kenya
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Overall Purpose of the role is to: To achieve maximum sales growth, product penetration and profitability within an assigned market segment by effectively marketing our client’s products.
- University Degree or Diploma in any field;
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the Automotive Industry (selling cars).
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective client portfolio through building long term relationships.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment and products to generate new business.
- Research sources and information for prospective customer development and determine their market potential.
- Deal with and resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, market conditions, competition activities and trends
- Should be good at B to C Sales.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment
- Demonstrable aptitude for customer focus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to email@example.com and apply online by 5th April 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer