Our client is a licensed Microfinance Bank Institution, targeting Micro businesses and SME’s to provide working capital, facilitate technological improvements and business innovations.
- Carry out routine Audits in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Participate in preparation of audit procedures of a given assignment in collaboration with supervisors
- Draft audit reports on assignment for review with supervisors
- Review audit reports or findings with assigned auditors
- Carry out audit tests and procedures as required
- Check maintenance of accurate accounting records
- Conduct special audit assignments as assigned
- Participate in planning the scope and methodology of audits.
- Conduct routine audits as per the audit plan and as agreed with the Internal Audit Officer.
- Review internal controls and system processes for assurance and validity of data.
- Prepare working papers that demonstrate work done in the field, referenced and documented.
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information obtained during the course of audit work.
- Justify audit findings by use of audit working papers.
- Write and provide draft audit reports for review
- Carry out spot checks and special assignments as directed
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university;
- A CPA finalist
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- At least 2 years progressive experience in an audit firm
- Experience in a Microfinance Institution is an added advantage
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.