Assistant Graphics Designer Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Assistant Graphics Designer in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Assistant Graphics Designer in Nairobi Kenya
Position: Assistant Graphics Designer
Ref No: TRH3105/16
Job Description: Are you an individual who is creative and up-to-date with industrial software, able to work with a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity?
Then you are the right candidate our client a designing company located in Nairobi is looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience of at least 1 year.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Any interested candidate should send their CVS to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted