Ashok Leyland 12 Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya 2014
Vacancy: Sales Executives
Ashok Leyland are the 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in India, the 4th largest manufacturer of buses in the world and the 16th largest manufacturer of trucks globally.
Associated Auto Centre Limited are the local franchise holders for Ashok Leyland trucks and buses in Kenya with a countywide branch and dealer network.
We are looking for qualified & success driven Kenyans to work with us.
Job Purpose: To sell the Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) range of Ashok Leyland trucks & buses to agreed sales and profit targets whilst ensuring the highest degree of customer service at all times.
As an Ashok Leyland Sales Executive your Key Objectives will be:
- To sell the maximum number of Ashok Leyland LCV vehicles
- Prospect for new truck and bus customers
- To follow the Ashok Leyland vehicle sales process
- Maintain regular contact with customers and ensure repeat business
- Prepare and handover of sold vehicles to customers
- To initiate and ensure Aftersales assistance
- To develop and maintain product knowledge
- As the ideal candidate, you will possess first-class communication skills and a genuinely helpful and outgoing personality.
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but above all, you must be thirsty for success and determined to achieve it.
- Pleasant personality, high integrity, good attitude and abilities, strong commercial awareness & communication skills, especially in English and Kiswahili
- Good knowledge & experience of MS Office and other computer applications
- At least 3 years sales experience in the Kenyan automobile industry
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or Engineering
- Valid Driver’s License & willingness to work anywhere in Kenya
If you are interested in becoming part of our new Sales Team, send your cover letter and detailed C.V. to: email@example.com before July 14, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.