Airline Sales Executive Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Airline Sales Executive in Kenya
Career vacancy:Airline Sales Executive in Kenya
The person will be in charge of sales of the company’s product.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
- 1 year working experience in sales
- C+ in KCSE
- Tourism and travel background is a MUST
- IATS Consultant level
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com before 30th April 2016