Africa Point Web Content Writer Internship Job in Kenya 2014
Company Description: Africa Point is an online travel agent that does business through a multi-service travel portal specializing in Africa travel services including hotel, flights, rental cars, safari and tour bookings for various destinations in Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Ethiopia, Uganda, Seychelles, Mauritius, Botswana, Namibia, and Egypt.
Web Content Writer Internship
Being a pioneering online travel agent in the region, Africa Point endeavours to aim for growth, taking advantage of experience and a leading role in the online African travel market.
The Company is offering a 3 month Internship with the possibility of permanent employment.
This is an unpaid internship with travel expenses being catered for. It is an opportunity to work as part of the Online Marketing / Information Technology teams, learning from the teams and gaining industry experience while working on extremely exciting assignments.
Recently Graduated Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree student in journalism, advertising, communications, or related discipline.
- Ability to write catchy web content or can write excellent blog posts on various niches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good planning, co-ordination and execution skills;
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and particularly good with research work on the Internet.
- Must be creative, self motivated, and able to move at a fast past environment.
- Deep passion for Social Media is a MUST.
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CV, Cover letter and a Sample article written to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th December 2013.