ADRA Somalia End of Project Evaluation Consultancy Opportunity 2016
Request for Consultants
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Somalia is an International Non- Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia.
ADRA is seeking services of experienced consultant to carry out End of Project Evaluation.
Purpose of the evaluation: The evaluation will assess the performance of the project against key parameters including the project’s relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability, timelines of activity implementation, and its strengths and weaknesses.
In addition, the strengths, weaknesses and challenges during implementation will be analyzed with a view to extract lessons and best practices for the future.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced University Degree in Education or related field.
- A minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in the areas of basic / primary education, teacher development, capacity building of education administrations, education economics and in the definition and implementation of sectoral policies in the economic sector;
- Experience in the evaluation of technical assistance project, preferably, particularly those under the education portfolio;
- Fully conversant with the principles and working methods of project cycle management, EC aid delivery methods. knowledge of the activities of multilateral development donors will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge and sensitivity to political and social contexts of Somalia / Somaliland / South Somalia communities.
- Experience in post- war region/ fragile states, while experience in Somalia would be an advantage;
For the full Terms of Reference (TOR) please visit ADRA Somalia website www.adrasom.org.
Interested persons should send a technical and financial proposal to email@example.com on 31st December 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.