Administration/ Accounts Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Administration/ Accounts Assistant in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Administration/ Accounts Assistant in Nairobi, Kenya
Administration/ Accounts Assistant
Our Client, an international IT company is seeking to recruit an Administrative / Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative/ accounting support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Front Office and Reception handling and general office work
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Basic Accounting work
- Vendors report and paperwork for sales, admin and accounts department.
- Dealing with bank and local suppliers
- Delivery coordination
- Payment follow-ups.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- A qualification in secretarial studies or any Business Related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Proven administrative assistant experience.
- Accounting background and sound knowledge of local taxation and legal affairs would be considered
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 10th May, 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.