Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya June 2014
Job Scope: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Ensure conformance to financial reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues and financial commitments.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance to tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop a financial record keeping and accounting system
- Evaluate business operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions to business and financial problems
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- Two (2) years minimum work experience
- CPA (K)
- Degree (possible)
- Passionate with a great
- Attitude highly motivated
- Possess top level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
Note: Applications without Curriculum Vitae will not be reviewed.