Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Accountant in Kenya
Career vacancy;Accountant in Kenya
- Monthly accounts reconciliations with liaison to accounts receivable and follow up
- Timely processing of payments;
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry into the system.
- Review, check all invoices and ensure receipt of goods / services is acknowledged by the user departments before invoice processing.
- Timely and accurate receipting of cash and cheques from clients;
- Remittance of all statutory deductions
- Analyzing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconciliation of daily collections and ensuring revenue completeness;
- Prompt and accurate updating of customers’ accounts and issuing of monthly statements;
- Daily banking of collections in line with company policies.
- Undertake other tasks as may be delegated by management.
- A Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or related field
- CPA K/Part 3, with 3 years working experience in a busy finance and accounting department
- Credit management/Auditing is an added advantage
- Analytical thinking with good business and commercial awareness
- Quality orientated with high attention to detail and accuracy, strong analysis, judgment and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines capable of working independently
- Very strong service orientation, with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, resourceful and results oriented, with unquestionable integrity and a high regard for confidentiality
- A high degree of computer literacy, with working knowledge of an integrated financial account system and proficient in the use of MS Office packages.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.