Account Relationship Manager Job in Kenya June 2014
Our client is a growing insurance company whose main goal is to reposition the Insurance industry by providing insurance covers to all individuals, regardless of their income bracket, whilst building a positive brand equity.
- Develop acquisition strategies that will drive achievement of set targets
- Develop and achieve of sales through the direct sales channel
- Cross-sell products to customers; Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business
- Negotiate the best insurance covers and benefits for customers at the most affordable and competitive premiums.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers
- Initiate sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential customers and scheduling appointments.
- Prepare proposals as required by potential customers.
- Provide advice to customers on importance of risk surveys and analysis on various areas to ensure that they are adequately insured.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s needs
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the customers’ accounts
- Carry out research on policies existing in the industry as well as come up with innovative ideas on new areas requiring insurance, based on customers’ experience
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products, analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Contribute ideas on how to develop/improve the technology platform from the perspective of customer experience.
- Build new business relationships to enhance efforts towards business growth
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Technical knowledge of insurance products
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with customer(s)
Note: Applications without Curriculum Vitae will not be reviewed