Account Manager (Event Planning and Management) Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Account Manager (Event Planning and Management) in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Account Manager (Event Planning and Management) in Nairobi, Kenya
Duma Works is recruiting an Account Manager for our client; a leading experiential marketing agency in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing all existing accounts through effective customer service, project planning and execution and delivering assigned tasks within timelines
- Contributing to sales generation within the team through assigned business portfolio of existing accounts and reach the company’s sales target
- Acquisition of new account (Business Developing) through researching markets to identify opportunities for events;
- Developing and Presenting detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Drive innovation( New Ideas) by identifying opportunities within existing accounts to grow overall business revenue
- Managing partnerships built with third parties to ensure quality output is achieved at all times
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to all projects.
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors , equipment hire and any other event related event materials or tools
- Developing and continuously effective client service relationships
- Ensure both quantitative and qualitative reports are submitted to the client on time and meet required quality standards.
- Ensure seamless communication between the agency and client at all time
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures, plus social media coverage if need be.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
- Reporting to the Client Service Manager
- Strong Communication, Teamwork, presentation and negotiation skills
- Confident, articulate and a persuasive
- Excellent organizational and event management skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Sales and/or marketing skills
- Degree in Commerce (marketing / Business Management Option) is most preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience in BTL business
- Below 40 years.
- Understanding of marketing landscape, FMCGS and events
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2198”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2198, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd May 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match