AAH-I IT Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;AAH-I IT Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:AAH-I IT Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Work Location: Nairobi, with frequent travel to AAH-I field locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the relevant IT area of work performed
- Technical certification in one or more IT disciplines or technology
- Experience working on projects where complex organizational improvement initiatives have been delivered – preferably ERP integration with Bespoke Systems
- Strong negotiation skills, and experience/in depth knowledge of business requirements and IT processes.
- A strong understanding of a range of technology platforms and the skills and experience to engage with technology strategists, technical leads, project managers, architects and implementation consultants.
- Strong organisational and managerial skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- INGO experience and understanding of humanitarian sector- an added advantage.
- Commitment to and understanding of AAH-I’s vision, mission and values.
Interested candidates should email application letter and CV (with 3 referees) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 22nd April, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.