Consumer Insight HR Manager Job in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Consumer Insight HR Manager in Kenya
Employment Opportunity :Consumer Insight HR Manager in Kenya
The Consumer Insight Africa Group of Companies is currently seeking suitable parts for its corporate vehicle to run efficiently and get the job done.
The Combustion System: Consumer Insight Ltd is a leading market research company in Africa that helps grow businesses by providing meaningful, timely and accurate insights.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Contribute to formulation of the Company strategy from a HR perspective and ensure its proper implementation
- Formulate the human resources strategy, translate it into annual plans and ensure implementation
- Recruitment and selection of new employees, in line with Company guidelines
- Implement, adapt and improve people-development programs in line with Company needs
- Set up and implement proper staff information management processes and systems and ensure related data collation, checking, entry and maintenance
- Develop and implement compensation and benefits policy for the Group of Companies in line with Company policy
- Direct and execute the company’s performance management process
- Build relationships with government, regulatory bodies, business partners and suppliersin line with Company guidelines and with applicable laws and regulations
- Organize staff, manage, motivate and develop the personnel within the HR department in line with the HR strategy of Company and the region.
- University Degree in social sciences or equivalent with a minimum of 5years experience in HR function
- Member of professional body.
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili Languages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
- Strong coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in written
- Business awareness.
to be received on or before Wednesday, 26th February 2016