Website Designer Jobs at Africa Blue Webs, Kenya
Designs and maintains clients websites.
Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Designs and maintains the company websites.
- Creating design concepts that have a high visual impact that positively represents the company.
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and content management.
- Should have worked in designing and developing professional web pages and web sites.
- Should have a good artistic taste in colors, layouts, borders, fonts, bitmaps, (cons selections, etc
Skills/Qualifications for Web Designer
- Must have completed his/her course in an IT related field.
- At least 2 years experience working as a Web Designer
- Web graphic Design with Fireworks, Photoshop etc.
- Must be Web Savvy.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Good understanding of Web User Interface Design.
- Client & Server Side Programming Skills with HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax etc.
- Multimedia Content Development.
- Understanding Browser Capabilities.
- Knowledge of PHP / MySQL and Twitter Bootstrap will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of CMS e.g Drupal, WordPress, Joomla (Added advantage)
- Social media & Internet Presence.
- Google Analytics & SEO
- Effective oral and good written skills
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application Interested
Applicants should forward their CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Application Closing Date is Wednesday 21st October, 2015. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted