BIMAS Call for Proposals: Provision of PR & Communications Consultancy
BIMAS, a company limited by guarantee, is currently in the process of transforming into a company limited by shares and therefore seeks the consultancy services of a competent PR & Communication firm/consortium to provide support.
The purpose of the assignment is to assist the institution to rebrand to a company limited by shares. Efforts will focus specifically on developing an effective PR & Communication strategy.
Interested firm/consortiums are invited to express their interest by sending technical proposals that would include among others;
1. Company profile
2. The profiles of key personnel with their CVs detailing their areas of expertise
3. Their understanding of BIMAS and perception of MFI in Kenya
4. A clear approach towards meeting the need which should include
- Brand strategy
- PR & Communication Strategy
- Digital communications
- Branch/Retail strategy
5. Schedule for implementation/Action plan
6. Timelines for deliverables /period of engagement.
7. List of previous assignments done.
8. A financial proposal indicating all estimated costs
- Certified copy of certificate of incorporation
- Certified copy of PIN & VAT certificate
Interested parties should submit their proposal to email@example.com by 23rd October 2015.
The terms of reference for this project can be accessed in the BIMAS website www.bimaskenya.com under the opportunities section.