20 Retail Assistants Jobs in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;20 Retail Assistants in Kenya
Career vacancy;20 Retail Assistants in Kenya
20 Retail Assistants
- Set re-order levels and Purchase 100% products from our client and check competitor product movements and promotions.
- Ensure the Shop meets Company merchandising standards including Shop layout, hygiene, price labels and personal Branding.
- Manage monthly stock takes and ensure 0% stock variance and make sure the Shop is 100% stocked at all times.
- Capture accurate Shop inventory and customer daily sales using the POS system and transmit day closure reports to the COO by 9am following day.
- Enter potential farmer leads and prepare retail prices/margins for all Products for COO authorization.
- Support Sales Agronomists and Livestock Advisors on Demo trainings, clinics, track opportunities in the region and report weekly against won/lost sales.
- Compile exception Shop reports i.e. discounts mark-downs, average farmer basket order value, hot Sku’s for the month, share-of-shelf, petty cash etc.
Required Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Ability to grow relationships and a network of high potential farmers within the assigned Shop territory.
- Animal Health/Agronomy Qualifications and at least 2 years exposure to Agro-input Products.
- Can communicate very well in Swahili and able to work with a Point of Sale system (POS).
- Strong stamina and ability to lift, bend, reach knee and merchandise products.
How to Apply